Find the Best Motorcycle GPS
Comparisons, Ratings and Reviews
The chart below lists some of the best Motorcycle GPS units that are available today. We have compared the most popular features buyers' look for.
Bikers have special needs for a GPS unit. Obviously it must be a waterproof GPS and have UV protection. You may want to see if they can be used with a glove on. They also need special features to make their GPS units fit their needs. The best Motorcycle GPS units provide these special services and more.
Below we have created a chart of the most popular waterproof GPS units designed for bikers. If you click on a particular model you will be taken to a detail page for that unit. There you will find a complete explanation of all the best motorcycle GPS features of that unit, in addition to reviews and comments by owners/users of that unit.
Space restraints demand that we use some abbreviated words for the feature columns. The following list is an explanation of each column on the chart.
- Model: The model number of the unit
- $: This is the units' suggested retail price. Chances are very good you'll be able to purchase the unit for a better price than that listed.
- Screen: This column lists the screen size of the unit measured diagonally. This is purely a matter of preference although the larger screen may be easier to read.
- Speak Street Names: This is a text to speech feature. With this feature the system will tell you to "in .5 miles turn left on Williams street". Without this feature the system would tell you to "in .5 miles turn left". This is a very desirable feature. With it you do not have to look at the map to confirm that you are on the correct street.
- Maps: The units come with preloaded maps: NA=North America (US and Canada); EU=Europe; Mx=Mexico; Pr=Puerto Rico; 49=lower 48 states plus Hawaii
- BT/MP3: Some models come with Bluetooth built in allowing "hands free" calling through your cell phone. Some units come with the ability to play MP3 music.
- Multi Point: Models with Multi Point allow the creation of multi destination routes.
- Traffic: Some models are traffic compatible = (OP) a receiver and subscription are required.
- MSN/XM: Indicates if the unit is compatible with MSN traffic or has XM radio capability. (subscription and receiver needed)
- Lane Assist: Lane Assist will get you in the correct lane for the approaching turn.
- Where Am I?: Will show you your motorcycle's current location so you can give directions for road service.
- Bat: Battery life between charging of the included battery Water
proof:Whether or not it is a waterproof GPS.
Best Motorcycle GPS Units Table
Motorcycle GPS Comparison Table
Return from Best Motorcycle GPS to Home